Updated August 27, 2021
The highest priority of Artis—Naples is the health and safety of our musicians, patrons, staff, visiting artists and the community at large. In order to help ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone, the following protocols will be observed for all events on the Kimberly K. Querrey and Louis A. Simpson Cultural Campus:
- Given the prevalence of the COVID-19 Delta variant in our community, we strongly encourage all visitors to wear masks. If you are unvaccinated, masks are required.
- Due to agreements with the producers of touring Broadway, Actors’ Equity Association, the American Federation of Musicians and other involved parties, safety protocols for touring Broadway productions may differ from the protocols for other Artis—Naples events.
- Ticket holders may exchange their tickets with two hours’ notice.
- Please do not visit Artis—Naples if you or anyone in your household or with whom you have had contact in the last 14 days are feeling ill.
- Prior to coming to Artis—Naples for a performance, patrons are strongly encouraged to go through the CDC signs and symptoms.
- Artis—Naples will continue its high cleanliness standards, with restrooms and surfaces such as counters, railings, door handles, elevator buttons, and chairs cleaned and disinfected regularly. Sanitizing stations will be placed at all entry points for handwashing after scanning in and additional stations will be available throughout the cultural campus.
- Our bag-size policy remains in effect. Purses and other small bags may not exceed approximately 14 x 6 x 4 inches (totaling no more than 24 inches).
To improve the safety of our patrons, team members, artists and musicians, Artis—Naples has made the following safety upgrades to our cultural campus:
- Installation of a needlepoint bipolar ionization (NPBI) system on 29 HVAC air handling units. This patented technology purifies indoor air by eliminating airborne particulates and pathogens in conjunction with increased filtration on the filters.
- Treatment of 55,000 square feet of surfaces around the cultural campus with the antimicrobial coating system MicroShield 360, including restrooms, door handles and patron seating. MicroShield 360 is an EPA registered and FDA approved antimicrobial technology used to create a coating on surfaces that neutralizes bacteria and viruses.
- Purchasing one large and six hand-held air-assisted misting machines used to sanitize spaces including Hayes Hall and Daniels Pavilion between performances.
Box Office, Ticketing and Program Books
- Patrons will have the option of print-at-home ticketing along with will call and mailed tickets.
- Program books will be available digitally and via print. Printed program books will not be re-used and should be placed in the receptacles provided at the conclusion of a performance.
Food and Beverage
- Heidi’s Place will be open starting 90 minutes prior to performances through the beginning of the performance.
- Donor parking will be available.
- Valet parking be available.
For additional information and updates, follow our social media accounts.