Updated June 29, 2021
Many activities on the Kimberly K. Querrey and Louis A. Simpson Cultural Campus are now open. The highest priority of Artis—Naples is the health and safety of our musicians, patrons, staff, visiting artists and our community at large. In order to help ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone, the following protocols will be observed for all events on the Artis—Naples cultural campus:
- All patrons will be required to wear a face mask indoors (no bandanas or gaiters). Face masks must be worn properly across the face, covering the nose, mouth and chin, and looped behind the ears. Ushers will provide face masks to guests who do not have one.
- Ticket holders who arrive at the venue and are unable to attend due to coronavirus protocols will be offered a refund or allowed to return their tickets and have their funds go on account.
- Ticket holders may exchange their tickets with 2-hours’ notice.
- Please do not visit Artis—Naples if you or anyone in your household or with whom you have had contact in the last 14 days are feeling ill.
- Prior to coming to Artis—Naples for a performance, patrons are strongly encouraged to go through the CDC signs and symptoms.
- Artis—Naples will continue its high cleanliness standards, with restrooms and surfaces such as counters, railings, door handles, elevator buttons, and chairs cleaned and disinfected regularly. Sanitizing stations will be placed at all entry points for handwashing after scanning in and additional stations will be available throughout the cultural campus.
Restrooms will be marked with social distancing markers, and capacity for each restroom shall be posted.
- Our bag-size policy remains in effect. Purses and other small bags may not exceed approximately 14 x 6 x 4 inches (totaling no more than 24 inches).
The Baker Museum
- Museum admissions will be timed in thirty-minute increments. Capacity to The Baker Museum will be reduced by 50%. Timed entries can be reserved online.
- For all performances, seating will be determined with CDC capacity guidelines in mind.
- Doors will open 30 minutes prior to the start time to allow for staggered entry.
Box Office, Ticketing and Program Books
- Patrons will have the option of print-at-home ticketing along with will call and mailed tickets.
- Patrons will be required to insert their own credit cards into the card reader.
- Program books will be available digitally and via print. Printed program books will not be re-used and should be placed in the receptacles provided at the conclusion of a performance.
Food and Beverage
Heidi’s Place will be open starting 60 minutes prior to performances through the beginning of the performance.
- All food and beverage lines will have social distancing markers.
Due to COVID-19 safety precautions, food and drinks are prohibited inside Hayes Hall at all times.
Donor parking will be available.
Valet parking will not be available.
To improve the safety of our patrons, team members, artists and musicians, Artis—Naples has made the following safety upgrades to our cultural campus:
Installation of a needlepoint bipolar ionization (NPBI) system on 29 HVAC air handling units. This patented technology purifies indoor air by eliminating airborne particulates and pathogens in conjunction with increased filtration on the filters.
Treatment of 55,000 square feet of surfaces around the cultural campus with the antimicrobial coating system Microshield 360, including restrooms, door handles and patron seating. Microshield 360 is an EPA registered and FDA approved antimicrobial technology used to create a coating on surfaces that neutralizes bacteria and viruses.
Purchasing one large and six hand-held air-assisted misting machines used to sanitize spaces including Hayes Hall and Daniels Pavilion between performances.
Changing of more than 70 faucets on the cultural campus to touchless units.
For additional information and updates, follow our social media accounts.