Updated November 1, 2021
The highest priority of Artis—Naples is the health and safety of our musicians, patrons, staff, guest artists and the community at large. All performing Naples Philharmonic musicians and guest artists as well as staff members and volunteers interacting with the public are fully vaccinated. In order to help ensure the safety and well-being of everyone, the following protocols are in effect for all events on the Kimberly K. Querrey and Louis A. Simpson Cultural Campus, including admission to The Baker Museum:
- Guests ages 12 and over must provide proof of a professionally administered rapid antigen test taken no more than 24 hours prior to the performance date or a professionally administered negative COVID-19 PCR test taken no more than 72 hours prior to the performance date.
- In lieu of a negative COVID-19 test, voluntary proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 may be presented.
- In all cases, a valid matching photo ID must also be presented.
- Masks are strongly encouraged for all patrons ages 12 and over and required for children between the ages of 2 and 11.
- Please be advised that it is the responsibility of the ticket purchaser to communicate these policies to whomever they may be providing tickets.
- Ticket holders who do not comply with these policies will not be allowed into The Baker Museum or events on the cultural campus and may be required to leave.
Specific Event Policies
Some specific events on the cultural campus may have additional safety requirements. Information about any event-specific protocols will be emailed to all ticket holders prior to these events and posted on the event page on the Artis—Naples website. These protocols currently include, but are not limited to:
- Masks are required for all patrons for the touring Broadway productions of Come From Away and Tootsie. Masking protocols for all other Broadway productions will be announced at a later date.
- Masks are required for all patrons participating in Community Day, but a negative COVID-19 test will not be required.
Acceptable Proof of Testing or Vaccination
- Test results from a lab with confirmation of results, including date, time and name matching the ID of the ticket holder.
- CDC vaccination card showing full vaccination at least 14 days prior to performance date. Proof of full vaccination means that the last vaccination dose has been administered at least 14 days prior to the performance date; if the dose is from a two-dose vaccination series, full vaccination status is not met until 14 days after the second dose.
- Proof of a professionally administered negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test taken no more than 24 hours prior to the performance date.
- Proof of a professionally administered negative COVID-19 PCR test taken no more than 72 hours prior to the performance date.
- Photos and printouts will be accepted for all of the above documentation. Artis—Naples will not keep or maintain a record of submitted documents.
We will not accept the following as proof of a negative COVID test:
- At-home tests (e.g., Binax at-home tests)
- Rapid tests brought to the venue to be performed onsite
- Antibody tests
- Test results outside of the required window
Exchanges and Refunds
- All patrons will be allowed to exchange their tickets with two hours’ notice.
- Refunds are available to anyone who purchased tickets prior to the policy effective date, November 1, 2021. Requests must be made prior to event or by November 30, 2021, whichever is earlier, to patron services at 239-597-1900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds are available for anyone who submits confirmation of a positive COVID test result in the 10-day period prior to the performance.
- Patrons who need to locate a Florida COVID-19 testing site can visit floridahealthcovid19.gov/testing-sites
- Artis—Naples will continue its high cleanliness standards, with restrooms and surfaces such as counters, railings, door handles, elevator buttons and chairs cleaned and disinfected regularly. Sanitizing stations are available at all entry points after scanning in and throughout the cultural campus.
- To improve the safety of our patrons, musicians, guest artists, staff members and volunteers, Artis—Naples has made a variety of safety upgrades to our cultural campus, including the installation of a needlepoint bipolar ionization (NPBI) system on 29 HVAC air handling units, use of air-assisted machines to sanitize event spaces between performances and changing more than 70 faucets on the cultural campus to touch-free units.
- Our bag-size policy remains in effect. Purses and other small bags may not exceed approximately 14 x 6 x 4 inches (totaling no more than 24 inches).
- Artis—Naples’ safety policies and protocols are dynamic and will continue to be reviewed regularly in light of evolving federal, state and local government and department of health guidelines. These policies are subject to change at any time. For the latest information on COVID-19 protocols, please bookmark and return to this page often.
Box Office, Ticketing and Program Books
- Patrons will have the option of print-at-home ticketing along with will call and mailed tickets.
- Program books will be available digitally and via print. Printed program books will not be reused and should be placed in the receptacles provided at the conclusion of a performance.
Food and Beverage
- Heidi’s Place will be open starting 90 minutes prior to performances through the beginning of the performance. Heidi’s Place is also open 11am-2pm Tuesday through Saturday, and noon-3pm on Sunday.
- Donor and valet parking will be available for performances.
For additional information and updates, follow our social media accounts.