Parking on the Artis—Naples campus is free. Valet parking is available for all Hayes Hall events for $10 per vehicle. Self-parking spaces are available around the cultural campus, at the SunTrust building and at Waterside Shops for evening and weekend performances. Handicap parking spaces are located near the Hayes Hall main entrance.
* Parking is no longer permitted in the parking lots next to Wells Fargo Bank.
5833 Pelican Bay Boulevard
Naples, Florida 34108-2740
Additional Parking Information
- Thanks to a new partnership with Waterside Shops, patrons can now park in the shopping center’s surface lots as well as in levels 3-5 of the parking garage. You will notice improvements for access between Waterside Shops and Artis—Naples, including a dedicated sidewalk connecting the two.
- Handicap parking spaces are located near the Hayes Hall main entrance. People who would have a difficult time walking from Waterside Shops to our Kimberly K. Querrey and Louis A. Simpson Cultural Campus should try to arrive early to find parking in our lots.
- Our valet partner — 5 Star Valet — will continue to offer convenient curbside service for $10.
- Please only park in Artis—Naples, Waterside Shops or FineMark Bank parking. Parking is no longer permitted in the parking lots next to Wells Fargo Bank.