2020-21 Season Information
Due to current safety precautions and capacity limitations, we will determine our need for volunteers as the season progresses. Please check back for updates.
Sign in for scheduling and messages
Interested in joining our volunteer team?
No matter what your skills, interest or schedule,
you can help Artis—Naples in its valuable work.
Apply for the 2020-21 Season
Volunteers combine a passion for the arts with outstanding patron service skills, reliability and a commitment to the spirit of volunteerism. Volunteering at Artis—Naples is a great way to expand your knowledge of our multidisciplinary institution, give back to your community, meet new people, and share your love of the arts.
To show our gratitude for the donation of your valuable time, volunteers receive the following benefits:
- 10 percent discount at Heidi's Place, as well as Hayes Hall Jewelry Counters.*
- Invitations to select rehearsals of the Naples Philharmonic.
- Invitations to lectures and discussions hosted by The Baker Museum.
- A special appreciation event during April, volunteer appreciation month.
You can volunteer in these areas:
Do you qualify?
You can be an Artis—Naples volunteer if …
- You are at least 15 years of age.
- You can attend a volunteer orientation and pass a required background check.
- You can volunteer at least 40 hours per season (September to June).
- You are willing to work an average of three events per month during our peak season of January to April.
- You are willing to wear our uniform consisting of a custom long-sleeved shirt at a cost of $40, black slacks, black shoes (no sandals or clogs).
values our volunteers
Artis—Naples is grateful to our corps of dedicated volunteers. With so many opportunities to give back in the Naples community, we are thankful for this committed support of the arts.
Please check back for updates. If you have questions, please reach out to Jeremy Tipton, front of house manager, email@example.com, for additional details.
* Note: This discount does not apply to our four Chihuly Studio Editions or to the purchase of alcoholic beverages.